Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Pledge of Allegiance to Me by Letitia L. Hodge

I can really relate to this ;

There's more to me than the human eye can see. I'm a woman of purpose and destiny. A perfect design, I'm special and unique. I won't be identified by the parts that make up my physique. My beauty is not defined by my skin or my hair and my soul has more value than the clothes that I wear. I'm not a symbol of pleasure or sex appeal; I have the natural ability to comfort and the power to heal. When God made me, He created a gem because He fashioned me in the likeness of Him. I refuse to do anything that will put God to shame. I deserve to be treated with reverence and called by my name. I can't be purchased or sold at any price because I've already been bought and paid for by the precious blood of Christ!


I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)