Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Friday, July 5, 2013

Comfortable in my SKIN..Loving Who I am :-)

I love people but I don't need them around me...

Comfortable in the skin That I'm in

I don't need others to me  happy because I'm already happy.

I enjoy the alone time with myself. 
I love the moments when I go the movies by myself

I love the moments when I take myself to lunch or dinner.

These moments have given me independence and build my love for mySELF.

I went through many moments of not loving who I am, believing that I wasn't good enough and comparing myself to others.

I say to whoever is reading this you are good enough! Don't compare yourself or your situation to another.

Everybody journey is different from another person

At the end of night and the next morning ,I have wake up to this same face, body and person  .

So,  why not love who I am. 

To whoever is reading this -
You should love you because you are You!  Nobody can be you but you


I Love myself,
God is still molding me
to be who he wants me to be

To be continue..