Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Single Woman's prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,Thank for this season in my life where I can draw closer and allow You to cultivate those godly characteristics in me that will give You glory, honor and praise. Help me to see myself first and foremost as a woman of God who knows that as My Maker and My Husband, You will provide for my every need and bless me with my heart’s desires .Give me the strength to overcome difficult circumstances so that I can courageously press through to experience a victorious end. Grant me the confidence that comes from knowing Christ Jesus that I may be esteemed and dignified even in the midst of trouble. Teach me to walk in integrity that I may be blameless and in righteous standing with You all times . Develop in me the attitude of faithfulness so that others will know that they can count on me to be a woman of my word .Help me to live by the principle of generosity that pours out of a heart of compassion for others in their time of need . Show me how to operate in diligence in every endeavor pursued that I may reach my goals in life according to Your perfect plan . Inspire me to tap into my gift of creativity that everything I set my hands to shall prosper . Teach me the secret of exuding delightfulness so that in every setting I can find a reason to rejoice .Grant me Your grace that I may experience the favor on my life that only comes from You. Use me to set the standard of excellence in my workplace, home, neighborhood, school setting and anywhere else I go that Your presence will be made known . Bless me with the kind of wisdom to make decisions of faith every time and avoid costly mistakes in life . Show me how I can bring honor to You in my everyday affairs and in turn be in position to receive recognition for my efforts at the divine right time giving credit where it is due . My heart’s desire is to please You as I find my total fulfillment in You.In Jesus’ Name, Amen