Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Two Doors before knocking on 30!

I believe that in every woman's life you feel the urge to do certain things by the  age of thirty.

It seems to the world that you are "old" when you become the BIG 3-0 but you are not and  If you're not married, with kids, house and couple of cars by the age of 30.

Something is wrong, but why is that? Living by " Man's" laws you will never feel completely FREE nor Complete.

Will find yourself asking yourself “ Why hasn't this happen? Or why hasn't that happen for me?" But In due, time. ..In God's time(he's timing is always best)

Now that I am 28 years old, I feel content but I want more and not because of my age but because of who i am.

At the age of 28years old, I am blessed beyond measures.
I have a better understanding of myself
I know what I want and what I do not want

I know what I will take and I wont take

I have a better understanding of Myself
And A better understanding of  My purpose

Before the age 30, I would like to travel (more) and travel by myself

Ps

Own who you are and own your TRUTH

Be blessed