Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MARY MARY -GO GET IT

This song "Go get it" is the Song that gets me prepare to walk out of door to face the world and receive my Blessing. This Song has so much meaning to it but The Lyrics to the song that really catch my attention and motives me is
The first set is "Yo Faith ain't never small that's what brought you this far See you got your dreams and you got your prayers and you got Yo God he gone take you there See everybody has a season and I believe this one's yours Cuz you been workin, waitin, this what you been prayin for"
- Knowing that your Faith can move mountains, God have your back and your prayers changes things
"You've been qualified But his mercy multiplied You cannot be denied Cuz you're finally certified It's official Go ahead and testify He's gone bless you You gone bless him Now God be glorified" - Even though, you feel that you're not qualified for something. Now you are certified because He (God) has blessed you
I just LOVE this song



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCNuYqgbiU&feature=youtube_gdata_player