Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hey YOU! Think PINK! - October 20 at Lincoln Park in Newark,NJ







 


Why I Am Making Strides

Because I know I will make a difference in the fight to end breast cancer. I know that by raising funds and walking in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event, I will help save lives from breast cancer.

I am very positive about it and have so much hope in the company (and in GOD) That one day, people who has cancer will be cure


Who I Am Making Strides For

My reason(s) for walking in the Making Strides event is personal – Both of My Great-Grandparents passed away from Cancer.
This is my way of giving back to them and to others who have lost the battle.




Why I Support the American Cancer Society

Every day, the American Cancer Society helps people take steps to reduce their risk of breast cancer or find it early when it is easiest to treat. Today 1 of every 2 women newly diagnosed with breast cancer reaches out to them for help and support. They provide free information and services when and where women need it throughout their journey to get well. They are investing in groundbreaking research to find, prevent, treat, and cure breast cancer, and are working to ensure access to mammograms for women who need them.

I have signed up to walk and fundraise with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. I hope you will consider joining my team and/or making a donation in support of my efforts.

Together, we can make strides to end breast cancer!


See you October 20!
:)

Join My Team or Donate or Do Both