Welcome! This all about Me and my thoughts

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome!



This is all about Me and My thoughts;You might not agree with Everything,I might write but You can always send me an Email. Expressing what you liked and What you didn't like or you can Comment on the Blog(You liked or Didnt like)


Your opinion are welcome




Popular Posts

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Mom Tammy Joyner

Happy Birthday to My Mom, My Mommy, My Best Friend, My everything.

This woman is one of the reasons why I am who I am today. The reason why I love like I do.The reason I fight for the way I do.

The way she loved Christ was amazing. She was a mother to many, she loved with ALL her heart , she loved people for who they were , she looked a person's heart..she loved pure..she loved like Christ would want all of Us of too.

She was understanding, Never judged.    
She was open..open to everyone.

Even on her last days
She never complain, She never blamed God for anything. She prayed for people.She was a Teacher.She was a Doctor.She was a nurse.She was a angel.

I remember all that you taught me..I even remember the last words you said to me like yesterday.

I miss your hugs, your voice, I miss all of you.

You have blessed me.You have molded me. You  loved me for who I am. You have showed me true love.

Thank God for the 15years together
I wish there was more

Thank you for everything!
You was the Best Mom ever!
I love will always LOVE YOU!
Continue your Legacy on this Earth
And Make you proud

I love you forever and ever

Your Cinnamon 😚💙